To enrol your child in EtonHouse, you will need to prepare the following documents for submission.
1. EtonHouse Registration Form
2. Two passport sized photographs
3. Copy of Mother’s Identity Card / Passport
4. Copy of Father’s Identity Card / Passport
5. Child's copy of passport
6. Child's immunization record
The above documents can be sent via mail, courier, or delivered by hand:
Upon registration, your child will be allotted a class and a date of commencement or be placed in the EtonHouse waiting list. Before your child starts with EtonHouse, a confirmation will be sent from the Admissions office. We will be happy to show you and your family around EtonHouse and introduce you to the staff and explain in detail about the programme and curriculum.
Your registration only becomes valid when you visit to confirm your application and pay the registration fee and deposit.